You have questions. VA has answers.
Call VA today.
The number to call when you don’t know who to call.
You only need to remember one number for information on VA care, benefits, and services or to speak to a live agent for assistance!
1-800-MyVA411 serves all members of the Veteran and service member community seeking information or assistance.
Call for helpful information on:
- COVID-19 general information and updates
- Health care eligibility and enrollment
- VA benefits, such as disability, compensation and pension, education programs, caregiver support, insurance, home loans, and burial headstones and markers, among others
- The nearest VA medical centers, benefits offices, or cemeteries to Veterans
- Directory assistance and connection to all VA contact centers and VA Medical Centers
- Technical support for VA.gov
- Debt and payment options
- Immediate transfer to the Veterans Crisis Line or the National Call Center for Homeless Veterans
Will I be able to speak to a live agent?
When you call 1-800-MyVA411 and press 0, you will reach a live agent for immediate assistance or connection to the right VA experts.