Federal Benefits Booklet for Veterans, Dependents and Survivors
Veterans Crisis Line
1-800-273-TALK (8255), Press 1
The Veterans Crisis Line connects Veterans in crisis and their families and friends with qualified, caring VA responders through a confidential toll-free hotline, online chat, or text. Veterans or their loved ones can call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, chat online, or send a TEXT MESSAGE to 838255 to receive support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
National Call Center for Homeless Veterans
Online Chat support is also available.
VA Caregiver Support Line
1-808-433-0371 (Local Coordinator)
VBA – Veterans Benefits & Assistance
(Compensation & Pension, Education, Home Loans, Vocational Rehabilitation, Life Insurance, etc.)
Connects Veterans and their friends and family members with information, resources, and solutions to issues affecting their lives – you can customize this site to your specific needs.
Military One Source/Wounded Warrior “Veteran” Resource Center
National Resource Directory
Connecting Wounded Warriors, Service Members, Veterans, Their Families and Caregivers with Those Who Support Them
National Center for PTSD
The mission of the National Center for PTSD is to advance the clinical care and social welfare of America’s Veterans through research, education, and training in the science, diagnosis, and treatment of PTSD and stress-related disorders. There are 7 centers across the country, one of which one is located in Honolulu. Goals/Objectives of the National Centers for PTSD include:
• Promote improved assessment and treatment of PTSD
• Advance the scientific understanding of PTSD
• Advance PTSD education for clinicians, researchers, and Veterans through development and dissemination of information
• Support the global war on terrorism through collaborations with the Department of Defense
• Advance VA’s emergency medical response capability
• Provide consultation to VA’s top management and other agencies on a continuing basis and during national emergencies
Vet Center Information
Vet Centers offer a wide range of services to assist with a successful transition from military to civilian life at no cost to Service members or Veterans or their family members. Services include:
• Individual and group counselling
• Marital and family counselling
• Bereavement counselling
• Medical and benefits referrals
• Employment counselling
• More Services…
Vet Center Directory/Locations:
Hawaii Office of Veterans Services
VA Pacific Islands Health Care System Facebook!